Sometimes you just meet the person that you knew from the moment you met you guys were going to be great friends. Amy was one of those people in my life. She's one of the sweetest sincere people I've ever met. Sweeter than Honey or in my case Sugar. She never sugar coats her sweetness. She's such an includer and I noticed that about her the first time I met her. My family had just moved across the street when they were doing a fourth of July celebration and though it was Chelsea that had invited me to sit with that posse of girls and I had declined and yet they all decided that they were going to set next to me, Amy was the one that included me in their conversations even when I wanted to be anywhere than there. So glad for that 7 years later. She's also one of the most caring person ever, always asked you how your day was, what about your day that wasn't going great and would go out of her way to make you feel better.Conversing with her is always entertaining and could go on for hours. There's so much life in Amy and I love it when it's presented.
Amy
is one of those people that you always want to be around. Someone who
always makes life full of life. Never a dull moment with Amy around.
Love her heart for others, laying her life down for others every
day.

No comments:
Post a Comment